About Us

My photo
We are a group of three friends who have decided to publish a newsblog. Enjoy!

Sunday, December 4, 2011

A Song A Day Til Christmas: Day 4

December 4.
Song: White Christmas
Artist: Martina McBride
I could not figure out what I wanted to do for today's song, but then I was listening to Let it Snow on the radio. My first thought was that I should do that, but I had also kind of been saving it for a day when it was, well, snowing. So then it occurred to me that I needed a song about wanting it to snow...and I think you can figure the rest out from there. I picked the Martina McBride version of it because I like her and the video I found is rather nice.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PiVK_uJekPA

~WriterFreak~

"I'm dreaming of a white Christmas
Just like the ones I used to know
Where the treetops glisten
And children listen
To hear sleigh bells in the snow"

No comments:

Post a Comment