About Us

My photo
We are a group of three friends who have decided to publish a newsblog. Enjoy!

Friday, July 9, 2010

WriterFreak

I am WriterFreak. Needless to say I love to write. I started doing it really seriously a few years back and now I do it almost every day. Many of my stories are posted on my account on fanfiction.net. (http://www.fanfiction.net/u/1918645/NCISgirl1527) That is my main presence on the internet.
I am obsessed with crime shows. I know that on more than one occasion I have scared MaroonBassoon with my obsession. Anyway. I watch NCIS, Bones, CSI, CSI NY, CSI Miami, Leverage, In Plain Sight, and the Mentalist religiously. I also watch Law and Order: SVU and NCIS: LA if they are on and nothing else is. I also will watch Big Bang Theroy, Friends, and Reba.
Contrary to what I may have just led you to believe, I do not watch a million hours of tv a day. I am still primarily a writer as well as a straight A student. I love Social Studies and Science and Language Arts. I do not particularly like math but I am pretty good at it too.Outside of school I am not really that much of a presence. I am in several school clubs and a couple of out of school clubs. I do not play a sport in the winter, but in the summer I sail, swim, and occasionally windsurf. I have at some point in my life played soccer, basketball, and tennis, but I have given them all up long since. Again I am primarily a writer.
Personality wise I am sarcastic and reserved. I am not and never have been the center of attention at school. I like it that way. I prefer to keep below the radar and if I get attention I want it to be on my writing. As far as my writing goes, I can be borderline sadistic at times, but more often than not I am a hopeless romantic. Obviously that is fiction, but you get the point.
As I have said I do not put forth a very assertive presence most of the time. Do not think that means I will am weak willed because I am not. I can and will hold my ground on things I care about once I have chosen my side. I am eco-friendly and I am a feminist. I support a dozen other things that I will also spare you from at this time.
I am a country music lover. It may not be a the most popular type of music, but I do not really care. I love the stories that the songs tell and I love the music itself. My list of favorite artists includes Reba McEntire, Martina McBride, and the Dixie Chicks. There are several others, but I will save you their names in this particular article.
I think that is a pretty comprehensive version of who I am and what I like. There is a lot more I could tell you, but that is not yours to know. If you really care, read between the lines. I think I have also pretty well explained where my name came from.
~WriterFreak~
"Writers are not just people who sit down and write. They hazard themselves. Every time you compose a book your composition of yourself is at stake."
E.L. Doctorow

No comments:

Post a Comment