About Us

My photo
We are a group of three friends who have decided to publish a newsblog. Enjoy!

Monday, December 5, 2011

A Song A Day Til Christmas: Day 5

December 5.
Song: Have Yourself a Merry Little Christmas
Artist: Judy Garland
For those of you who know me you had probably figured out that this one was coming and I was listening to Lady Antebellum's Christmas album and decided today would be an excellent day for it. In fact I almost put their version instead of the original, but I could not bring myself to do it. I love that movie so much. (Meet me in St. Louie, Louie and take me to the fair. Don't tell me that the lights are shining anywhere but there...) Anyway enjoy.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jNAyZNzLCuQ
(I did not pick a lyrics video for this but that was deliberate because I wanted the scene from the movie.)

~WriterFreak~

"Here we are as in olden days,
Happy golden days of yore.
Faithful friends who are dear to us
Gather near to use once more."

No comments:

Post a Comment