About Us

My photo
We are a group of three friends who have decided to publish a newsblog. Enjoy!

Saturday, December 3, 2011

A Song A Day Til Christmas: Day 3

December 3.
Song: City of Silver Dreams
Artist: Sugarland
I was not sure what I should do for today, but I was listening to Sugarland's holiday album (Gold and Green) and this is the opening track. I am rather fond of it though to be fair you would be hard pressed to find a Sugarland song I do not like. I also really like New York City to which this song makes numerous referances...What is it with holiday songs and New York City? I have no idea...anyway most of you probably have not heard this song before so I hope you like it.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=orZb6FDw1QE
(I could not find a lyrics video for this one...Sorry. This one just had pictures, but it is really pretty.)

~WriterFreak~

"They say that this city will change you
But it ain't me that's been changing
From what I can tell"

No comments:

Post a Comment