About Us

My photo
We are a group of three friends who have decided to publish a newsblog. Enjoy!

Thursday, July 8, 2010

BusyBeaver

This is the first in a series of author introductions. Our three contributors are BusyBeaver, WriterFreak, and MaroonBassoon.
Hi there! I am BusyBeaver, and I just want to let you know some information about me and how I got my name.
I am a very industrious worker, and consider myself to be intelligent. I am very independent, and can fight hard for causes I believe in. I am very close to my family, and they are some of my closest friends. I set up the newsblog, and am the technical source for many Nocturna projects. I am very athletic, and enjoy nature, as well as enjoying protecting it.
For these reasons I saw fit to name myself BusyBeaver - as well as the fact that beavers are my favorite animals.
~BusyBeaver

No comments:

Post a Comment