About Us

My photo
We are a group of three friends who have decided to publish a newsblog. Enjoy!

Friday, December 2, 2011

A Song A Day Til Christmas: Day 2

December 2.
Song: When Christmas Comes to Town
Artist: Polar Express Soundtrack
Yesterday a picked a more traditional song, which seemed like a good idea for the first day, but if I had chosen any other song for the first day it would have been this one. It is not one of the well known ones and I have never heard it played on the radio, but it is one of my very favorite Christmas songs of all time. The lyrics and the music are both beautiful, and I adore the message. It is certainly one of my top five favorite Christmas songs. I hope you enjoy it as much as I do.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dtszN3TkQsI

~WriterFreak~

"The best time of the year
When everyone comes home
With all this Christmas cheer
It's hard to be alone"

No comments:

Post a Comment