About Us

My photo
We are a group of three friends who have decided to publish a newsblog. Enjoy!

Thursday, December 1, 2011

A Song A Day Til Christmas: Day 1

One of my favorite traditions growing up was reading our Story A Day Til Christmas book with my parents. This year I thought I would spread the Christmas Spirt in a similar way. I do not have the time to do a story every day (I wish I did but I just do not), so instead I am going to choose a different Christmas song to feature each day. Some will be classics (Note that the artist listed is simply the one who is preforming the version I attached) and others with be more recent ones. Either way I will do my best to update each of the next 24 days with a new one.
Disclaimer: I do not own the songs. I have no affiliation with the songs. I did not make the youtube videos. I have no affiliation with the youtube videos. Are we clear? Good.

December 1.
Song: It's Beginning to Look a Lot Like Christmas
Artist: Bing Crosby
I thought this seemed like an appropriate choice for the first day of December. Of course the stores have been looking a lot like Christmas since about September, but people are starting to decorate their houses and it just looks so cheery at night. Hopefully I will get around to decorating our house this week... Anyway enjoy the first day of December:

~WriterFreak~

"It's beginning to look a lot like Christmas
Toys in every store
But the prettiest sight to see
Is the holly that will be
On your own front door"

No comments:

Post a Comment