About Us

My photo
We are a group of three friends who have decided to publish a newsblog. Enjoy!

Wednesday, September 22, 2010

NCIS

NCIS:
(CBS--Fall Season--Season 8 Premiere)
The NCIS season opener... Well, I liked parts of it... I liked a lot of it actually. I found it much more interesting than the season finale. However that was nearly four months ago so I may be remembering that episode incorrectly (I doubt it though. I was not all that pleased with the finale. They killed Lara Macey...she was just one more throw away character I fell in love with...)
The character development and relationships were stellar. I loved the way Gibbs protected Abby when the annoying Spanish dude (who has a name that I cannot remember) threatened her. And the scene with Ducky and Abby down in autopsy near the end was brilliant.
On another note...What is up with the team? McGee...he looks thinner and paler then he did before. And Tony and Ziva have gone back to flirting with each other in ways reminiscent of Season Three, which I find strangely refreshing because we all know they will never see the light.
Oh, and Tony and Ziva's fathers are both lurking somewhere out there... That should be interesting (and most likely bad). Eli is never good news.
Vance is growing on me though...not much...I do not like him, but he is improving... Some. For the first two seasons he bothered me, because he would not stand up for the team the way Jenny did. She cared about them and put her neck out for them. They were her friends. Vance can never compare to that. (Oh, and Jenny is Gibbs's soulmate)
Ah well...Let us see what this season brings and hope it is interesting.
~Writer Freak~
Gibbs: If you want to threaten someone, threaten me. Not my team.

No comments:

Post a Comment