About Us

My photo
We are a group of three friends who have decided to publish a newsblog. Enjoy!

Tuesday, September 21, 2010

Chase

Chase:
(NBC--Fall Season--Pilot)
Quite honestly, I had no plan to watch this show at all, but I saw an add for it and I thought 'What the heck?' It turned out to be really interesting.
It also looked like it would be a knock off of USA's In Plain Sight. In truth it is to some extent, but it is also very different. Annie and Mary may both be tough as nails, stubborn women with less the perfect family stories, but they are different characters. Annie is not a loner. She has a close relationship to her partner and is open about that.
I think this show also gives us an interesting insight on criminals and the law. There are so many different shows that show us the point of view of law enforcement. There are also those that show us the point of view of the criminals. However this one, at least in the pilot, shows us both sides. I like that.
Actually, I really think I will enjoy watching her character and the other characters evolve. Hopefully I will be able to fit this new show into my schedule.
~Writer Freak~
There are two sides to every chase...

No comments:

Post a Comment