About Us

My photo
We are a group of three friends who have decided to publish a newsblog. Enjoy!

Wednesday, September 22, 2010

Glee

Glee:
(Fox--Fall Season--Season 2 Premiere)
Glee is a weird show. Good weird and bad weird, but mostly just weird. I find it interesting and the singing is pretty good and they chose good songs. I found Season 2 started out pretty much the way season one ended.
They are all good friends, except for the rifts between them... Rachel and everyone... Tina and Artie and Tina's new boyfriend... Santana and Quinn. I hope we see some more of these, because conflict is fun. I really rather liked Rachel sending that new girl Sunshine to a crack house. That was rather amusing... until Sunshine joined Vocal Adrenaline. Wait, that is fine by me, because I don't like her anyway.
Quinn is head cheerleader again! I am so happy. I love Quinn. I find her to be a really amusing character because she is sweet and innocent except only sort of. I am amused by her method of getting Sue to let her back on the squad.
Then there is the new Football coach. I found Will and Sue's crusade amusing, but I was glad that he caved in. Will does not do bad guy well. The football coach does though. She threw Finn of the team...sad...But he still has Rachel (I have like Rachel/Finn since the beginning).
Okay, I think I have said enough...Well, except that I hope we get to see Terri again this season.
~Writer Freak~
Beist: People said that Sue was the mean one and you were really cool. I guess they were right...except for the last part.

No comments:

Post a Comment