About Us

My photo
We are a group of three friends who have decided to publish a newsblog. Enjoy!

Thursday, September 23, 2010

NCIS: Los Angeles

NCIS: Los Angeles
(CBS--Fall Season--Season 2 Premiere)
I liked the premiere. I really cannot say how related it is to the season finale, because I watched NCIS LA September through February, and I missed the end of the season. As a stand alone set of two episodes I liked it... (though I have never figured out the point of running two unrelated episodes one right after another.)
I am struck again by the significant differences between NCIS and NCIS LA. In fact, if they did not share a name and a couple of characters, I would assume that they were two different shows. NCIS LA features much more undercover work, which is what I really like about it. I also appreciate the differences, because, well, let's face it: all three CSI's are pretty much the same set up (and I love all three of them with a burning passion) but the two NCIS's are completely unique.
These two episodes were really great episodes for Kenzie especially. I mean, we get Sam and Callen all the time, but Kenzie does not usually get the spotlight. In this one, she had several good scenes. I especially liked those scenes where she met her friend for lunch and tried to learn her cover story.
Lastly, where is Nate? I want to know what Hetty did with him, but I guess we will see in time.
Here is to a great season 2. May it be as good as the the second NCIS season was.
~Writer Freak~
Hetty: Sometimes it is better to just leave the lie in place.

No comments:

Post a Comment