About Us

My photo
We are a group of three friends who have decided to publish a newsblog. Enjoy!

Saturday, September 25, 2010

Bones

Bones
(Fox--Fall Season--Season 6 Premier)
Bones is back...I liked the season opener. It did not fall victim to last seasons habit of making wonderful episodes that were completely ruined by their last five minutes. Granted the season before that there was an episode in which the only redeeming characteristic was its last five minutes.
As for the new character developments... We got rid of the squinterns! On the other hand, there were three things that I swore I would kill the producers for if they did. I don't remember the first one, but I know that the other two were if either Booth or Bones came back with a love interest and if somebody came back with a kid...
I really despise on screen pregnancies... Okay maybe I resent them because they are over done and done unrealistically in fanfic...So i will reserve judgment until I see how they handle it. If they can pull they way CSI NY did (With Danny and Lindsay and Lucy) then they can go for it.
I found it sweet that everyone came back for Camille (my favorite character), but did it occur to anyone else that she would have known a lot of the stuff the Bones/Angela/Wendall told her? She is more competent than that episode made her look!
They put a Mastodon in on the forensics lab! I was laughing at that for several minutes that was inspired. The end Booth Bones conversation about working around bigger things was priceless.
So here is to the hope that Bones can crawl out of the grave it dug itself last season.
~Writer Freak~
Bones (to Caroline): You're the lynchpin.

No comments:

Post a Comment