About Us

My photo
We are a group of three friends who have decided to publish a newsblog. Enjoy!

Saturday, September 25, 2010

The Mentalist

The Mentalist
(CBS--Fall Season--Season 3 Premier)
This was the first Episode of The Mentalist that I watched live. I have been working my way though the first season on DVD for about four months now and I am totally in love with it.
Jane and Lisbon are so wonderful together. I liked that Lisbon manipulated Jane to get him to work the case. That was priceless. Then she spends the entire episode trying to find out what his revenge is, which of course is his revenge.
However my very favoritest scene of all was the last one with Jane and Lisbon. The one where she asks him why he is pulling away from the team. And he basically admits to trying to protect her (and the rest of the team). That is so sweet. And she doesn't want him to pull away. And he say he won't. And she knows he's lying. And I am such a Jisbon Fan.
But admit. Red John goes after Jane's wife and daughter. Then Jane goes on his first date since their deaths and Kristina gets taken (and we all smile ecstatically). Why hasn't Red John gone after the person who is closest to Jane in the world? I mean I don't want Lisbon to be taken (she is my favorite character) but I am saying it would make since.
On another note I don't think that Jane could pull away even if he wanted to. The others wouldn't let him do that. They care about him to much. And I would hurt Lisbon. He doesn't want to do that. Lisbon has had enough people hurt her (dead mother, dead abusive alcoholic father).
I cannot wait to see what this season has in store. Go Jisbon!
~Writer Freak~
Lisbon: Give me a reason.
Jane: I'll bet you all the tea in China.
Lisbon: Ugh. That is not a reason.

No comments:

Post a Comment