About Us

My photo
We are a group of three friends who have decided to publish a newsblog. Enjoy!

Sunday, September 26, 2010

CSI New York

CSI New York
(CBS--Fall Season--Season 7 Premier)
There are only three things that I feel I need to address: The resolution of the cliffy, Jo Danville, and Stella Bonasera.
Okay first I liked the way they resolved the cliff hanger, and I totally called it. That is what I said was going to happen. Go Linds!
Second: Jo Danville...Adam does not like her...Lindsay in painfully aware she is not Stella...Mac isn't sharing...Hawkes is on the fence...Danny likes her... I am somewhere between Adam and Lindsey. I think I will probably end up liking her except she is a little more forward than I like... she does not have the soft side that Stella does. I will give her a few more episodes. But she well NEVER be Stella.
I am very unhappy at the way they said goodbye to here...In other words they did not. She was just gone. I mean I understand that Melina did not leave them a whole lot of options, but there was more than one option better than that. They did the same thing to Eleanor in In Plain Sight. One season she was there and the next season she was gone with only a one line explanation never to return again. You can get away with that with Eleanor because she was a secondary character, who was only there for one season. Stella was the female lead for 6 seasons!!!
There is also the fact that to some extent the destroyed her characterization not as badly as they did with Riley on CSI but bad enough. There is nothing in this world that could have made Stella leave Mac and the team. She was an orphan. They were the only family she had ever know and she would die for any one of them. She would never ever leave them. Ever!
So here is to the best season they can make without Stella. I am going to go back to watching the best Stella and best Stella/Mac episodes I can find so as to make up for last nights defincency. Smacked is forever!!!
~Writer Freak~
Jo (standing over a dead body she found in the lab): I was under the impression that it was BYOB.
Danny: What?
Jo: Bring your own body.

No comments:

Post a Comment