About Us

My photo
We are a group of three friends who have decided to publish a newsblog. Enjoy!

Thursday, October 7, 2010

CSI Miami

CSI Miami
(CBS--Fall Season--Season 9 Opener)

Oh my gosh I love you CSI Miami. You are wonderful. I love you. Yes I spent a lot of the episode mocking your main character, but I do not actually watch that show for Horatio. It is all about Calleigh, Eric, and Natalia. And they were all brilliant.

Going in I really did not care that Jesse was going to die, but that made Natalia cry and that is just unacceptable. (Yes I believe is spoilers before hand but not if someone has scene the episode and I have not) I love Natalia and that scene when she realizes Jesse is gone and starts crying and Horatio tries to comfort her is so sweet.

Eric was so sweet with Calleigh though. He would not leave her alone. It was a bone headed move but it was sweet. I love those two. Especially that scene with everyone except Calleigh getting up and Horatio and Eric were crouched over her trying to get her to breath. That was so sweet.

And the end scene was brilliant. I loved that Calleigh reffed but Natalia got right in there and played with the boys. That was so fun and so perfect for both of them. Perfect for the whole team actually. And a great goodbye for Jesse.

It is going to be a great season if we keep going this way. So here is to a wonderful season nine.

~WriterFreak~

(at the beach court)
Walter: How did you know I was gonna be here, H?
Horatio: Where else would you be, Walter?
Eric: That's right. We're always here for each other.
Ryan: I'm on Walter's team, 'cause frankly, uh, Calleigh and I bet money on this, and I want to throw the game.


No comments:

Post a Comment