About Us

My photo
We are a group of three friends who have decided to publish a newsblog. Enjoy!

Sunday, December 9, 2012

A Song A Day 'Til Christmas: Day 8

December 8
Song: Christmas in Dixie
Artist: Alabama
Okay so I kind of wanted to find the Kenny Chesney version of this song but Youtube was not being particularly cooperative...but the I think Alabama did it originally...anyway...I really like this song even if I feel absolutely no affection for the South whatsoever...despite the title it is more National than Southern...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YDYfXlMR9QA

~Writer Freak~

"By now in New York City, there's snow on the ground
And out in California, the sunshine's falling down
And, maybe down in Memphis, Graceland's all in lights
And in Atlanta, Georgia, there's peace on earth tonight"

No comments:

Post a Comment