About Us

My photo
We are a group of three friends who have decided to publish a newsblog. Enjoy!

Sunday, December 9, 2012

A Song A Day 'Til Christmas: Day 7

December 7
Song: All I Want For Christmas Is You
Artist: Mariah Carey
Yes I realise that this is not the seventh December...I also realise that I started this project LAST Christmas and then just sort of abandoned it...I apologise for that...but I am back and going to try finish it up this year...we all know I probably won't get all the way to Christmas, but I am going to try...maybe in a couple of years it will work out...
Anyway to catch up I am going to post three songs today and this is the first one...So yeah...here it is a little more pop than any of the previous ones, but I love this song...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3301GECa7EU

~Writer Freak~

"Oh I just want you for my own,
More than you could ever know.
Make my wish come true.
Baby all I want for Christmas is you..."

No comments:

Post a Comment